USA- Day 2

Hiya, I (Catriona) decided to do a recap of today's journey in aim to prevent myself from falling asleep on the train as the Jet Lag has began to leave its effect. It will be 12.50am UK time it's been a long day so excuse the misspellings.

After a somewhat restless night in our stuffy hotel room we had an 8am wake up call for breakfast then slowly making our way over to the airport. From check-in to security to a bit of gift shopping while waiting for our flight. Our family are quite the film enthusiasts and took full advantage of the private screens paced full of movies, t.v shows and music. Fiona managed to neatly fit in 4 movies into the 7 hour flight. One of the few comments I may point out from that fight was that the fight crew were crazy friendly!! I watched some films, Fiona and I played gin rummy(which I thrashed her in)for about two hours solid whilst watching our own thing.









After FINALLY ARRIVING IN THE U.S, we got the shuttle to the train station at the airport and were greeted by some warmth of sun once outside. I can honestly say I am done with all travel foods(that you receive on the train or aeroplane). We are currently on the train, all noticeably getting tired and weary as the lack conversation becomes and obvious silence. Looking forward to face-plant my pillow tonight in Boston so I'll be raring to go tomorrow and explore the city.

Totally getting the strong urge to finish the post off like in the t.v show 'Gossip Girl' all XOXO...but I'll resist.
Cheers for now folks,

Love from Catriona x


Airplane food....not too bad actually...
Train tickets to Boston


 Mum and I at the train station...


Passing New york on the train...
Mum on the train

all pics taken by Fiona

Comments

Popular Posts