USA....Day 1

This is a bit of a back-post as we are writing it the day after and are still a bit jet lagged from our flight today but before we can get any further I (Fiona) will bring you up to date with what's going on. This is a wee something I wrote yesterday afternoon while waiting about for the rest of the gang...


So summer is here and its "Vacation" time!! YEP! We are heading to AMERICA!! Yaay!! I have been at work all day and am pretty knackered but the excitement and eager anticipation of heading off on holiday tomorrow is keeping me going! (Ok that and a packet of peanut M&Ms) Anyway My family and I are heading of for. Jam packed two week tour of the East coast of America where we are visiting a variety of states and cities and visiting a bunch of family and friends that we have over there! needless to say we are all very excited! (Catriona and I especially so as this is our first time I'm the states!) We will be visiting Boston, Massachusetts...Mt Dessert Island, Maine...Washington DC...New York City... and New providence, New Jersey is the general action plan for the family holiday. but I then am going to meet up with my American best-pal/fellow-rugger/soulmate/all-round-cutie Nikki for an additions ten days where we are going to road trip a bit more around Pennsylvania and the surrounding areas (we're not totally sure yet, just go with the flow) So obviously I am VERY VERY VERY excited for the following three weeks!!! 

Anyway back to the present tonight we fly to Edinburgh where we are going to stay the night d we fly out to Newark on a late morning fight tomorrow :) pretty sweet set up if you ask me ... 
Stay tuned for photos which will be added later :)
Ta tah for now
Love Fiona x




Comments

Popular Posts