USA ... Day 21

Today I had the longest lie in of the holiday so far (10am!!) hahaha After Nikki and I had a bit of breakfast we headed out for a run. We ran about three miles, well jog, walk, jog, walk since it was pretty hot out :P We then popped into town for a few bits and bobs before grabbing a bite to eat at an American Diner! It was ace 😃 I had a staff of apple pancakes and maple syrup :D 


 

We then headed back to Nikkis house to shower and get ready to head out to the iron pigs baseball game! My first ever baseball game! It was a pretty fun evening we hung out with Nikkis boyfriend Chris, drank beer and had a hot dog :)



Our view of the field from the bar


Nikki and Chris! :)


Another view of the baseball field


 Me with my hot dog at the game.
Below are some more photos from the stadium :)


When we got home we watched a movie and chilled with Lisa, nikkis mum before heading to bed :) another good day and I'm absolutely shattered :) 
Night night xxx

Comments

Popular Posts