Glencoe - Oamaru - Springfield

Monday

Left Glencoe early and headed up the road for Oamaru, an old Victorian town - and the Steam Punk capital of NZ. It was such a random combination, and a bizarre place to walk around haha 

  

    
Even a Steampunk playground for kids!! 

It was a three hour drive back to Springfield though to I didn’t hang about too long and just  hit the road again up the east coast towards Christchurch. 

I arrived back in Springfield about 4 so that I would be back in time for yoga and totally loved it!! I missed yoga so much while I was away this past month, I didn’t realise till I was back in the class. Geraldine the instructor was so happy to see me again too which was lovely. 

I’m aftraid that my blogging took a bit of a backseat m after this point as I was pretty knackered. I also decided to just take a wee break from it, catch my breath and just enjoy my trip for a bit. 

Comments

Popular Posts